Content created with AI

Here I share some of the images that I created with AI, in the same way I share the prompts that were used for the result obtained. I hope you like them.

FUNKO:

The FUNKO is displayed inside and outside a limited edition red and white. Funko box with AVIANCA text, allowing visibility of the figure, typography, 3D render white background. A Flight attendant figure of a latin male smiling, called WALTER C., wearing a dark gray suit, red tie, white shirt, black shoes with white line on the edge, wavy hair, in his hand he holds the handle of the carry-on suitcase.

LEGO:

The LEGO is displayed inside and outside a limited edition red and white. Lego box with AVIANCA text, allowing visibility of the figure, typography, 3D render white background. A Flight attendant figure of a latin male smiling, called WALTER C., wearing a dark gray suit, red tie, white shirt, black shoes with white line on the edge, wavy hair, in his hand he holds the handle of the carry-on suitcase.


PORTRAIT:

An avant-garde portrait of a smiling Scandinavian female with mid-length black wavy hair and brown eyes wearing a red dress. Holding a glass of wine in front of Luxembourg.




Comentarios

  1. Hello, Eduardo! I loved your creations with AI and all the details that you included in every image. Great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello there! I just read your blog, and let me tell you that I'm astonished! Your journey and experience throughout the module one is amazing. Besides, we're on the same page on hallucinations and design thinking. We have to take hand by hand those concepts since they will assist us not only as a professional, but as human beings. Finally, those Funko details were so accurate!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Eduardo I really love your funkos they are really like you! great job :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, Eduardo! I really loved your creations using AI. Also, I think you explained everything we studied on Module I pretty well. I loved it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like your creations! especially the funko. I can see you used good prompts to create them.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello, I just want to tell yo that I can see that you have been learning a lot in this module and that's awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Module 2 - Artificial Intelligence to Enhace Students' English Skills

Module 3 - Creating Effective Lesson Plans with AI and Design Thinking

Module 4 - Assessment with AI